To-do list, tracklist, top ten list, short list, mailing list, passenger list, task list, playlist, book list...
Every Saturday has its list.
Every Saturday has its list.

1. I almost lost at bowling... but had real fun there with friends I hadn't seen for a long time.
2. Mum forced me into getting new sneakers, I hate buying sneakers, we shopped for nearly 3hours.
3. Well, that was a helluva New Year's Eve.
4. No, I wasn't gossiping, I was making medical remarks.
5. I threw out some shoes (and am still wondering how I managed to).
6. I spent a whole day in my pajamas. And I loved it.
7. And I whined a lot about being way too lazy to do any homework!
8. I realized I love Nancy Sinatra. Very much.
9. I called my boyfriend to wish him a happy birthday, perfectly knowing it wasn't his birthday.
10. O my... Co-lum-bo!!!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire