
I first wanted to just drop a few links to Polish fashion blogs because of an article in Cosmo (yeah, I know, but I wanted the planner that came along. And I still have to make a collage on the cover to make it bearable), but I remembered someone I discovered by chance and I've been wanting to introduce you for a while now - and I'm not that much into fashion bloggers anyway...

Her name is Monika Stojak, she's only 18, and I haven't ever fallen in love with a photographer's world so quickly. I really was incredibly moved by the shots. Now I am just wondering why she's not world famous... yet.
Here are the links to her work. (I don't think there is the same set of picture everywhere, so just have a look at each link...)

Her name is Monika Stojak, she's only 18, and I haven't ever fallen in love with a photographer's world so quickly. I really was incredibly moved by the shots. Now I am just wondering why she's not world famous... yet.
Here are the links to her work. (I don't think there is the same set of picture everywhere, so just have a look at each link...)
Enjoy!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire